Because of my diverse background I have a thorough understanding of the construction process. I am an ideal Site Representative because I am familiar with all of the trades. My accurate documentation procedures keep you current with site developments.
Key Benefits Of Shows Leary Working For You
- A valuable resource for the design professional in the design and budgeting of your architectural millwork.
- Provide examination and inspection of millwork related problems. Define causes and suggest recommendations for corrective measures. Act as expert witness in legal proceedings. Prepare materials for attorneys in litigation.
- Prepare construction schedules and time lines for your project.
- Review and coordinate your door and finish hardware schedules.
- Prepare RFP’s and contract requests and scopes
- Review manufacturer shop drawings and submittals. I provide a detailed examination of the submittals to insure compliance with specifications.
- Provide job site representation before, during and after construction. I have many years of experience on both union and non-union job sites.
- Verification of stored materials and job site inspection for billing approval. I am experienced with the AIA documentation procedures.
- Prepare as-builts, surveys and schedules of existing conditions. Because of my drafting background I can provide accurate details of site conditions so your design staff can provide current construction documents.
- Provide complete computerized project documentation throughout your project. I provide spreadsheets for RFQ’s, Change Orders, Job Meeting Minute Records, Requisitions, Document Control, etc.
- Certified by the Architectural Woodwork Institute of Potomac Falls, Virginia, to teach The Architectural Woodwork Institute’s Continuing Education Programs for AIA Registered Architects throughout North America. AIA Registered Architects are required to take credit bearing continuing education classes for career development and licensing.