Today’s construction industry requires competitive firms that can respond instantly to manpower and equipment requirements. My services can be tailored to suit your immediate needs.
Key Benefits Of Shows Leary Working For You
- Thinking of buying or starting your own millwork shop for your contracting business? Let me assist you with property, equipment, shop set up, recruiting and training woodworking management and employees.
- Prepare budgets, RFQ’s and bid packages for bidding purposes. I will analyze the bids, interview the bidders and make solid recommendations.
- Provide examination and inspection of millwork related problems. Define causes and suggest recommendations for corrective measures. Act as expert witness in legal proceedings. Prepare materials for attorneys in litigation.
- Prepare construction schedules
- Review and coordinate door and finish hardware schedules.
- Review manufacturer shop drawings and submittals. I provide a detailed examination of the submittals to insure compliance with specifications.
- Act as job site representative before, during and after construction. Due to my flexibility I can cover for vacation time or for the gap that occurs when someone resigns unexpectedly and you have not been able to find a replacement. I have many years of experience on both union and non-union job sites.
- Provide verification of stored materials and job site inspection for billing approval.
- Prepare as-builts, surveys and schedules of existing conditions
- Provide complete computerized project documentation throughout your project. I provide spreadsheets for RFQ’s, Change Orders, Job Meeting Minute Records, Requisitions, Document Control, etc.