For the facility owner and surety agent Shows Leary Project Management provides all of the services needed to insure a professionally managed project. Because of my availability on an as needed basis, I can come in on a project at the beginning and see it through completion, or when a bonding company needs to take over and staff a project to coordinate the completion of the project.
Key Benefits Of Shows Leary Working For You
- Assist in the selection of a design team for your project
- Begin and complete the Building Permit application process
- Work to resolve zoning issues
- Prepare realistic construction schedules and budgets
- Review material submittals from contractors and advise, accurately and in plain language, what you are buying
- Make sure that all materials are as specified and installed in a quality manner
- Prepare contract requests and scopes
- Analyze all bids to insure you get the best value
- Act as job site representative during construction
- Make daily or weekly stops at your site to insure that your job is being properly built
- Verify stored materials and job site inspection for billing approval. You will not pay more than you are obligated to
- Prepare as-built drawings, surveys and schedules of existing conditions
- Provide an accurate record of your project for future use
- Provide project documentation. If any legal issues arise, your side will be properly documented because I know what to look for and how to monitor your job in your best interest. I will not let you be taken advantage of. I will keep an honest contractor honest and I will quickly weed out the bad ones.
I often hear stories of conflict between contractors and building or home owners. The fact is, the minute you sign someone’s contract you are working for them on their terms and conditions. They should be working for you. The same rules and conventions that apply to multi million dollar commercial construction projects also apply to the residential and light commercial industry. With Shows Leary as your Project Manager, the contractors will be working for you. I will guide your project from the design team selection, Building Permit process, contractor selection, construction and final turnover. This service is not limited to large projects. Small jobs such as decks, painting, additions etc. can benefit from an experienced Project Manager.